Monday, November 4, 2013

Important Dates and Deadlines

Today you were handed back marked assignments - your marks should now be updated on Maplewood based on what you have handed in.

A few important dates and notes:

Competency #1 and #2 Test is on Wednesday in class.  (You do have a window to write this test, but I if you do not write on Wednesday, you must arrange a time with me (on your own time) to write, before Thursday, November 14th).

If you are taking advantage of the RE-DO Opportunity for the Residential Schools Paragraph, you MUST hand in the intent form to me, spend one FLEX block with me this week to work on the paragraph, and then have your final copy to me by Thursday, November 7th

Rwanda Public Service Announcements are DUE! For those that I don't have, you will be ZAPPED for outstanding assignments.  Remember that when these are handed in, I also need you to complete your Self-Evaluation for them.

If you have any questions, please see me!


No comments:

Post a Comment